Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Response to Claims About Jesus.

       Hello folks. Today I'm going to write a bit more about Jesus. I'm responding to someone by the name Rezo Aslan. He makes claims about the Bible & Jesus which simply aren't true. 1st he claims that Jesus never said he is the Messiah. He most certainly did. In John 10:30 nv. He says: "I and My Father are one." Then in John 14:6 nv. He says: "Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."  Then again He said in John 12:44, 45, & 46 nv : "Then Jesus cried out and said, "He who believes in Me, believes not in Me but in Him who sent Me." "And he who sees Me sees Him who sent Me." I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness."  These are but a few. In the coming days I will show more about how Jesus was prophesied more in the Old Testament. How all this ties up together.
      You see the Muslims do not believe in who Jesus is. They believe He existed but only as a prophet. They claim they believe in the Old Testament but some how miss the prophecies. This Aslan guy claims to be a PhD in religion but doesn't seem to know the Bible very well.
      So stay tuned folks & have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment