Friday, July 26, 2013

Bibles & Translations.

Good morning folks. I've learned there are 3 English Bibles. The original King James version, The New Version King James & The New International King James. The original King James which I will call...King James, has matched the Dead Sea Scrolls to the letter, This was translated from The Greek & ancient Hebrew languages. The translation matches word for word with the Dead Sea Scrolls. Science has shown us the Scrolls to be written long before Jesus & the Apostles walked & taught. The New Version is translated from King James & does not match up with the Scrolls. Same with the New International version.
I will be using the King James version as much as possible. The other versions different slightly, so I will use if necessary . When using these different Bibles there will be at the end of the chapter & verse some letters. When you see NV at the end that will stand for new version, when you see NIV, that's for the new international version. The original has no letters at the end but I will use KJ so you will know it's the original.  So bear with me & may the Father bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment