Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Who Is Jesus?

I believe everyone has heard of Jesus the Christ walked  the earth some 2000 years ago. He taught people things  of the Father for about 3 years. Billions of people since he  was here see him as the Messiah, the Anointed savior of  humanity. They are His followers. There are many  references of Him in the Old Testament. And many talks  from Jesus Himself saying He is The One. I will show  some from the Old Testament & one from the New  Testament. In Isaiah chapter 42, verse 1 it says: "Here is  my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I  delight; I will put My Spirit on Him and He will bring justice  to the nations, He will not shout or cry out, or  raise His  voice in the streets. A bruised reed He will not break, and a  smoldering wick He will not snuff out. He will bring forth  justice for truth. He will not fail nor be discouraged, till He has established  justice in the earth; & the coast lands shall wait for His law." Thus says God the Lord, who created the heavens  & stretched them out, who spread forth the earth & that which comes from it, who gives breath to the people on it, & the spirit to those who walk on it: "I, the LORD, have called You in righteousness, & will hold Your hand; I will keep You & give You as covenant to the people, as a light to  the Gentiles. 
                               This is awesome, centuries before He walked the planet we are
                               told about Him & His mission!!!
            








    1.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                





      No comments:

      Post a Comment